COMMODORE PLUS/4 WORLD
  Home  Search  Games  Tapes  Covers  Cheats  Maps  Software  New Stuff 
 Hall Of Fame  HVTC  Game Endings  Solutions  Remakes  Publications  Magazines  Effects  Top List 
 Members  Groups  Features  Plus/4 Encyclopedia  Hardware  Tools  Options  Forum 
Login
Back to forumReply To This TopicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2018-03-18
03:40:39
 YAPE 1.1.6 now out!

This year's first release of YAPE brings you all the usual fixes, some TED improvements and new functionalities including:

• added Hungarian KERNAL version to the machine setup
  • MTAP pulse length correction in the 'Tape head adjust' dialog
  • option to confirm writing back changes to disk images
  • couple of TED improvements
  • regression bug when switching to fullscreen mode from windowed GDI mode fixed

Get it from its usual location.

Posted By

Luca
on 2018-03-19
03:40:39
 Re: YAPE 1.1.6 now out!

Experiencing several issues when trying to load a PRG file (X64 version): loading a file by file association works, loading with DLOAD and LOAD works again, loading with the classic F8 fails due to some confusion between PRG and T64 with error message...

Posted By

Gaia
on 2018-03-19
03:47:57

Thanks, I'll fox it today or tomorrow Sorry for the messup

EDIT: I have hopefully fixed it (very quickly). One exclamation mark was missing from the code :D You can proceed with redownloading now. Thanks!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2018-03-19
17:20:08

Thanks! Long awaited windows position bug fix.

EDIT: I'm still experiencing issues when the yape window is positioned at the most top position of the screen (so the bottom line is readable where it says: loaded...). When I close it and open it, it will not be readable, only half the line is visible and I must click the maximize window button again (top right corner of the window, middle one out of three icons) to make it all visible.

Anybody else?? Thanks.

Posted By

SVS
on 2018-03-20
03:16:00

Unfortunately me too I'm experiencing odd issues with this release.
I use 2 monitors, with desktop extended mode. As I see, when the Yape window is closed being on a secondary screen, the next time Yape is loaded it goes into open-applications bar and no command is able to make it visible in any screen.
Summarizing: Version 1.1.5 had the bug that the window position was not always saved (sometimes it restarted in home position of main screen). This version saves it only if the position is on main screen.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2018-03-20
18:41:01

@SVS: two monitors are not supported yet, sorry, maybe soonish...
@Lavina: actually the maximized window state is not saved at all, so that causes this; this could be also implemented so I'll probably do it, I just never use it maximized so I haven't done it yet

Posted By

Lavina
on 2018-03-23
07:16:44

Thanks Master!

The issue I'm using maxed window is only because I can't see the bottom message area otherwise.

EDIT: To be precise I meant not fullscreen but pixel exact top positioned Yape window when the window is the same height as the montior resolution. :)

Cheers!

Back to topReply To This Topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2018