Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2018-02-27
10:22:19
 :-oRe: New Plus/4 game to be out this weekend!

Hey that's not true! I've never opposed the password system, I simply believed there was a single level's password system and when I've understood that was different I've simply asked about it! grin

Ok here we're aiming to share a platform game which wanna be played for...mmm, let's say: from 10 days of hard playing to 45 days of relaxed and delayed one happy I used to describe me as a decent player overall, but not a champion, and I reach with no particular difficulty World 3, from where the hard stuff seriously begins. But having the Worlds' password, you can learn how to solve a 4 levels world in one session, and try to pass it in the next ones, with no hurry in searching for all the secrets. Once solved the 20 levels and sodu afyhpuiw egasdfpiuq wehf weui dwdwwf (eh nope, no spoiler happy ), you can get back and search for all the oooooooh why am I explaining this? You all loved doing that kind of stuff since the 16 bit consoles era! grin

What we really hope is that all of you have fun while trying to defeat those nasty levels, putting the bar between frustration and compulsive gameplay wink So have fun, vote for us here, on PoĆ¼et, everywhere, and enter your scores here in the Hall of Fame!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024