Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-04-25
19:42:16
 SwinSID article

It seems that there is no need any more to destroy C64s for the SID chips we have to use for the SIDcard (even if you have ever dreamt about it happy )

The latest upgrade of the SwinSID seems closing the gap between the real and simulated HW. Hermit is the member of the core team, a huge respect for them! (I am sure these guys own a kind of time destorting machine to have enough time for these fantastic projects, normal life, and maybe some work too happy )

https://ilesj.wordpress.com/2016/04/24/swinsid-ultimate/

Posted By

Gaia
on 2016-04-26
13:44:43
 Re: SwinSID article

This is huge! And the engine was written from scratch by Hermit, the author of TEDzakker...

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2016-04-27
01:52:49

Looks a really Herculean task that those two managed to do. However, I don't really like that huge blob of hot glue, and general workmanship looks less than dependable.

Anyway, that CodeKiller guy seems to sell them on AmiBay if someone is interested.

Posted By

SVS
on 2016-04-27
04:33:56

@MMS:
>>>(I am sure these guys own a kind of time destorting machine to have enough time for these fantastic projects, normal life, and maybe some work too happy )

I'm interested in a such device! I really need it. MMS please investigate and let me know happy happy

Posted By

Chronos
on 2016-04-27
16:10:15

some of the viewers complained about the hot glue, but remember its only a test version not the final product! Hermit deserves our respect, its huge to manage it almost perfect!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024