Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-09-03
13:04:24
 Fixing for Break Out

I typed in the missing game Break Out, published in Compute Mit SA 3/86 and I've probably understood why it has been a missing one since now: some lines of code are missing

Anyway, I figure out how to implement a decent fix, and the game now runs. Do you know if an errata corrige has been published, hidden in some further Compute Mit SA issues? I've searched in the following one but didn't find it out...

---
EDIT: I discovered that Super Breakout is basically the same code as Break Out, with several improvements here and there. I've found the relative slice of code, and, though being basically the same stuff, it has been improved too.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2015-09-03
17:11:33
 Re: Fixing for Break Out

Good job Luca! I also typed in a breakout clone myself (Fal) just to find out that an improved version was already available... So your work has been in vain just like mine wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-09-03
19:19:22

Nice work! What's two lines of code between friends wink

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-09-03
21:47:54

Csabo: wink
Gaia: a not so useless time spent indeed, 'coz the improved version doesn't fit the code of the original one. At this point I think this is the very first time Break Out comes to life wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024