Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-04-27
05:59:32
 Re: Mr Angry Dude

Ooooh :O I didn't have any idea about this... So, is there some kind of logical or historical sorting for this? Have to check all my Plus/4's today, then!

Getting back from the offtopic stuff: I played Mr Angry Dude for a while, though mostly not being at home this weekend, just to record and fix a first score to ignite the challenge in the Hall Of Fame ;)
It has very strange and original game mechanics, and I think that's the reason why me and several other players are waiting before assigning a vote. I wanna play it more in order to see if there's enough balance between frustration and improving. And finally cast a vote, of course :)
Said that, there's no doubt it's a cool production coded by an experienced coder who afforded his very first work on a 264 series machine! Watching a bit under the rug, I saw he didn't used any real IRQ, he simply divided the code's events by rastertime with $FF1C/$FF1D, an original approach. Of course, the music has just been hacked by me, ready to be released in the forthcoming HVTC update ;) Apropos, I really should update that, mmm... ;)
A note about the TAP file: I've really appreciated the tape version, but even here on Plus/4 World there are so many tape turbos to use in your productions, so why don't pick up one and speedup your tape loader with colourbars? :D

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024