Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2015-04-17
12:16:16
 Re: Mastertronic non-turbo long loaders.

Thanks RĂ¼diger,

I've never seen Rockman or Tutti Frutti long loaders but nice to know they exist.

As for Master Chess & Megabolts, that's a new one on me. I think I have a number of spare copies of Masterchess and maybe two spare Megabolts so will look out for it.

A couple of games from Mastertronic I have always assumed that the coder might of added the Turbo Loader such as Finders Keepers which uses a Half Wav. I also thought this was the case with the game Thrust from Firebird Software as all the others used Novaload.

EDIT:

Wow!!! It's mad you can still find out things from the old stuff, or maybe we have long forgot? Thanks to RĂ¼diger remembering! :)
As luck would have it I just found these other Turbo versions of Masterchess and Megabolts in my spares box. Both use very different Halfwav Turbo's from each other instead of the classic Novaload we normally see them with, and there is something different... Master Chess has a GREEN in-game border, and Megabolts has a different file found name. Makes me wonder if the original games had a bug and was later fix?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024