Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2014-11-06
07:54:23
 Re: The WANTED thread

OMG did I have been so rude? I smiled, I didn't draw any gun to someone's temple to have TAPs, I thanked in advance, in the end I even sent a smackey kiss... :o Did I really looked as a TAPs sucking vampire? happy Beg your pardon you all, if there was the picture I've given to you, then.

Of course, the real aim of this thread is to have the chance in comparing different tapes from different owners, in order to have an idea of what's really out there.

Thanks for the road testing MIK, that's a confirmation about the C16 TAP dated 2004 we just have, that TAP shows the game exactly as you've described, and this would mean it's the regular one, despite the weird filename and the black screen as ending.
Now, we also have the C16 and Plus/4 TAPs dated 2001, and both are broken. This takes us to argue they're bad dumps, because this C16 version should be exactly the same of the working one: if it doesn't work and it should, the Plus/4 version could be bad dumped too.
And, guess what? Better have it good than bad grin So, if a good man out there would gently think to us, we're here waiting for his spare time.

Other two checkings would be cool:
- checking the version released into the compilations, to see if they do the same;
- having a picture of the cassette, both sides.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024