Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2014-10-26
07:23:41
 Re: MIK goes for a SPIN trying to make...

Ok, I should have finished to train and fix the game for the forthcoming release. It has level selection from the title screen, instant level pass cheat, time stopper switch and a sort of invulnerabily which can be of some help but has to be used quite wisely because the game mapping does not consider zero tiles hence map and graphics tend to mismatch at some point. I added a quit game fetures too, and the game can be played both on PAL and NTSC now.

Oh, and yes, the MIK's feature: you can change the colours :)
The only colour that changes along the levels is the brighest one, which simply is the maximum luminosity of the color as corresponding to the level you're playing: level 1 is white, level 2 is red, level 3 is cyan and so on. This color setting is performed any time the screen has to be drawm, and this means you could choose your palette but that particular color will change at any new screen. To avoid this, my added feature unlinks this code the very first time the brighest color has been changed, and from that point the levels will show _your_ chosen color instead.

Let's threat the intro then...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024