Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2014-09-16
12:01:22
 Hey, look who's been interviewed...

Hey, look who's been interviewed in Retro Gamer 133 this month, talking about his game FloodIt! Congrats Csabo!

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-09-17
12:03:13
 Re: Hey, look who's been interviewed...

Nice one Csabo and thanks for sharing as always Luca!

Hoping that was not an old interview, I read your working on another little project? happy

For anyone that wishes to see the old topic, (it was more than 5 posts) here it is.
Original FloodIt Topic: http://plus4world.powweb.com/forum/27762#TOP

Posted By

Gaia
on 2014-09-17
14:32:45

Wow, can we hear something on how this interview exactly came about? happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2014-09-17
17:21:15

It's pretty new I guess, just a bit over a month ago. T.M.R emailed me while I was in Hungary and asked if I wanted to do it. Five short questions, so I said why not. That's all there is to it, I think happy Shouldn't be anything new to YOU guys, and FloodIt was coded on a whim. Hopefully it's more interesting to some people on other platforms, I guess.

MIK, as usual, I have several things in the works happy In the past few weeks I've been wrapping up something, should be out soon (it's a co-op, my part in it was rather small). So now I'm just about switch gears and get back to more serious coding. You never know how much time and energy you'll have, so I don't want to set dates or anything. Suffice to say, the old fire that drives me to create things still burns bright happy I have to say this year has been particularly productive for me, so I'm glad.

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-09-19
10:21:15

Nice one Csabo happy

And have only just realised, my old Gridtrap game review has recently been published in Retro Gamer - Issue 126. Not even an email from Retro Gamer either, sly old dogs

ah well it's all good. I''m just gonna buy a copy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024