Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-08-27
15:08:45
 Cheats Mission is accomplished

With the last 4 cheats added today, our cheats mission is accomplished, the counter permanently frozen on 100%. (I realize some/most of you don't even know about it. Click cheats from the main menu, as of this moment, it's at the top.)

So... should we make another goal? Something like "let's make a cheat for EVERY GAME EVER" would not work, there's many genres where it just doesn't make sense (like adventures). Perhaps open an official thread for "cheat request", and we add them as the requests come along? Or just leave the whole thing well alone? happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-08-27
15:13:40
 Re: Cheats Mission is accomplished

There was a mission? For real? :o OMG nobody told me, I simply have begun to add'em randomly!

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-08-27
16:18:19

Something does not add up Csabo. The most obvious being 231 cheats because that is no where near enough as even that would not equal the amount of MC games.

I wonder if many of the cheats, maybe early ones that have been added have not been picked when you created the list? As an example Airwolf 2 is not on the list yet it has a cheat.

It's almost as if many 100's of games have disappeared. wink

Maybe I'm missing something.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-08-27
16:33:15

Right, Airwolf 2 is not a "non basic action game", it's listed under "shoot 'em up". That's what I mean about new goals, maybe we could do "every shoot 'em up", or something similar.

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-08-27
17:03:01

Haha my bad, I was thinking non basic as in Machine Language only games. Doh! grin

Don't add all cheats just for the sake of it, only do it if you want to do it. I don't use cheats personally as it defeats the object, but that's me. For testing reasons or to grab a screen shot if your a bit rusty then they are perfect for that.

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-08-27
17:08:39

Who will dare to challenge the games made by Tony Takoushi?

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-08-27
17:44:34

Hyperforce is the best of the 3 but it's also buggy as the bars can pass through stuff and not count as collected an item sometimes.

It's more a case of who dare load them up. wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-04-09
15:15:19

Almost two years has passed, time to resurrect this thread: our NEW mission (find a cheat for every shoot em up game) is now done as well happy

We need a new goal. Any suggestions?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024