Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csio
on 2012-08-10
17:25:39
 Rage

Really off:
Today is the day when i got my April-payment.
And whats with the payments of May-June-July? Nobody knows it.
Hurray for the government and ministries.

But i am happy happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-08-10
19:19:49
 Re: Rage

Now they only owe you 3 months salary... I want to say something like "only in Hungary!" - but that wouldn't be right. It's not like this everywhere and let's face it: it could be worse...

Still we're happy as well and rooting for you! Get some more paychecks, Csio, they're good happy

Posted By

SVS
on 2012-08-11
03:52:33

Really "NOT only in Hungary!"...
And I start to be unhappy

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-08-11
04:59:45

Your in the EU now. Demand, strike and protest for your human rights.

When I see the word RAGE straight away I was thinking about the video game from ID software which is where this picture comes from above. It looks great, just don't get any idea's! wink

Posted By

George
on 2012-08-11
05:44:16

Who knows, if we don't get the same situation here too. I feel synpathy with you.
Look at Greece now.

Posted By

Csio
on 2012-08-11
12:04:02

thx guys

Posted By

Chronos
on 2012-08-11
16:08:56

check this out!

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-08-13
05:17:46

Now this really sucks big time!
Don't let'em put you morale-down, Csio. Hang on despite of this!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2012-08-14
04:23:30

Csio, my annual salary has been cut by 20 % and I work much more. But hey, we still got a job. wink

Posted By

Chronos
on 2012-08-14
05:37:46

+1 for -20%, no additional stuff anymore, food tickets, internet paid by company, nothing (just the mobile phone bill covered).. but we have the job yet..

Me working at the private sector (our company deals with two options: cut back the salary or fire out people), csio paid by the gov.. so, this problem is everywhere.
Yesterday told me anyone (she works as a pathlogist) that his family thrown out New Zealand and send it back to Hungary. It will be a problem too soon. Oh man, you can expect lot of people coming back from England, there is dozen of polish people everywhere..

Posted By

carrion
on 2012-08-14
05:20:15

I try to understand it, so plz mind the question:
do you work for public sector organisation (gov?) or privately held company?
just curious, because they say here that the crisis is comming to poland thisautumn...

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-08-14
05:53:30

It's happening, or been going on every where.

We had to take a 20% pay cut for over two years and work harder. My company folded in the end and we all got made redundant. Make the most of what you have right now and even with a pay cut spend your money wisely especially if you have children just in case the worst does happen. It's not over yet, things may get even worse for the UK having just wasted Billions on the Olympics...

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-08-14
06:02:15

Years ago, I've deliberately chosen to trash out my (post)graduation titles to regress into the public secondary school: I preferred a very little but less risky salary to all the rest, just waiting for the economic bubbles'booms I seeked since year 2005 (I can show my ancient italian blog as witness). Nowadays, looking all around me convinces me I've done the right choice (the right one considering the very bad interaction between Italy and enterprising in general).
Now we are all in, and now we can clearly see how important and heavy are the REAL boundaries between nations, which are NOT the same you can see on an econogeographic chart on the wall, because the big finance groups fed the nations, doping'em with 'derivates'. The Icelandic lesson hasn't been loud enough...oh well, I stop here this shit, beg your pardon, I could spit out so much useless data and venom talking about this crap and this is not the place

Posted By

George
on 2012-08-14
06:21:17

It will spread throughout Europe like a virus. Any country without debt? No. Do they reduce it? No. Lets hope, it won't come to the worst. The ratings are falling regularly.
As pre-poster said it. Spend your money wisely and be happy to have a job these days (even here in Germany). If you can find something better, change your job (as i did).

Posted By

Lavina
on 2012-08-14
08:06:59

Remember Remember the Fifth of November

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024