Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-05-02
15:20:31
 New Rare Covers

Again, new rare covers found and archived! Our search for new, rare and obscure covers, doesn't loose its own boost, thanks to several faithful suppliers, and with our constant eyekeeping on the usual auctions'sites around. For any of them, we got full service, with front covers, inlays and cassette pictures.

It's Bear, the dude who has sent to us some very rare Hungarian covers, first of all the most wanted Karate's! In the hope we can put our hands on the tape's image too in the near future, let's get this first. Same words for Német Teszt too, which now shows the one and only cover that we have from International House Budapest, another developing division of the noted Novotrade. Last, but absolutely not least, a never seen Danish original software (now tagged as missing!) dated 1985, coming from a truly obscure software house called "LSA Software": Database (LSA) necessarily enters the holy field of the most wanted software from today.

The long long walk throught the road of Italian re-releases continues. Our friend Ricky74 has posted on some social networks so many pictures representing his own software collection for various systems, a collection which does not miss C16 cassettes. After our request, he quickly sent us scans of the Armati's Shoot It re-release, a never heard before Super Soccer from Playvision, and a rare Golden Software re-release for Wacky Painter. Thanks for all of them!

Rumors say there's more and more to come yet, stay tuned!

Posted By

Gaia
on 2012-05-02
15:20:31
 Re: New Rare Covers

Great update as ever! What a flash... especially the Karate cover. Will there be a TAP, too, now that we have the cover? Now some correction: that database program is not Dutch for sure, it rather looks Danish to me.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-05-02
20:11:14

Yup, nice update there happy Right after Bear(tm) sent those in, I replied with a follow up email and asked about TAP files and some additional info. He hasn't replied yet...

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-05-03
03:08:06

Oops, Gaia you're right, I tagged Database (LSA) with the correct language, then I've written "Dutch" in the news. Fixed, thanks! wink
I'm in turmoil for Karate's tape too, I love all the programs where Péter Füzes has been involved, and I've never known who at Octasoft were the musician.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024