Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-12-08
16:36:13
 Introducing the Endings Triplets

Game EndingsSo, did you like our fresh new pages? We hope so.
You can't fully understand how many times we retouch, enrich, fix them. There's so much work around'em.

Game Endings page deserves a special care, because new endings are periodically added. Some are made of simple 1x1 ROM characters text composing a tiny "well done" notice, some others reveal pieces of code or graphics which have been kept quite for years till today.

Because of this, Plus/4 World will inform you about the addition of new game endings right here, in the News. Once we get at least three of them, we'll quickly announce an Endings Triplet, linking to the games'respective pages, where you will now find the link to the brand new ending!

Let's start with a big one: Blastones, a game with 100 levels! Beside of that, here comes two classics both made by Skoro: Ball, showing an unexpected 41st level, and Bars!

Posted By

Rachy
on 2011-12-10
16:36:13
 Re: Introducing the Endings Triplets

Hehe, funny page... happy

I always wondered how some of these games can be completed without cheating.

Posted By

MIK
on 2011-12-12
08:11:26

If anyone is up for adding Tom Thumb we already have the ending as in the "Game Over" section just below the "Maps" on Tom's page. Copy and Paste. wink

http://plus4world.powweb.com/software/Tom_Thumb

It might be a broken ending, but still a fun one if you ever get that far. happy

Posted By

Jakec
on 2011-12-14
00:26:55

Great idea the "END GAME" section!

Who has played throughout the " Fire Galaxy "?
I think it is impossible. I cramped my finger during the game.
The end game is a picture from someone else? wink

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-12-14
04:37:50

Fire-Galaxy page says:"Game ending type: No end (hiscore)", you would have losen a hand in the attempt of finding a final grin

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024