Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

rudi
on 2011-11-08
13:19:49
 new to c+4 world

hello

im new to plus4 world and searching for some software tipps. for graphic, music, dev (basic, asm) and so on.

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-11-08
14:22:17
 Re: new to c+4 world

Welcome here at Plus/4 World!
I'm sure we all shall try to satisfy your curiosities and solve your clues about the beloved black box. A massive usage of the forum search feature is suggested too happy

Posted By

Gaia
on 2011-11-08
14:50:16

Welcome here! Check out this page http://plus4world.powweb.com/toplist for the best rated stuff.

Posted By

rudi
on 2011-11-09
00:09:28

i would like to hear your personal favourites not an automatic generated list

Posted By

Patrick
on 2011-11-09
02:11:33

rudi, it is not an automatic rated list!! the programs are rated by the users, soo these are the best programs we have!! enjoy!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-11-09
11:04:18

I thought about this for a while. "Favourite" is tricky. Sure, the toplist is a good place to find really high quality anything (demo/game/etc). We've done this in the past.

Let me threadjack this... thread and ask something different: which product had the most impact on you? I mean I've seen awesome demos, but I will never forget first seeing Compy Xmas. The unlimited bobs, the FLI... I was speechless. Mucsi and the other "elder greats" were real wizards who had the answers to all the questions of the universe in my mind happy

So, that is not the greatest demo ever by far, but it still has a special place in my memories.

The other interesting and related topic I don't remember having discussed is what is the absolute worst demo. Any nominees? happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024