Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2009-09-05
03:28:54
 Game Quiz 2. Hollywood Poker?!?!

No wonder I could not find it!! happy
Hollywood Poker & Locomotion were both titles I picked up on ebay in recent times so never had them back in the day, not classics in the sense of the others for me.

I was the one who said these below tho I could of loaded those 2 games up to be 100% sure but never did!

Disaster Blaster -> Megabolt
Hollywood Poker -> Terra Cognita

Good compo Csabo. Was fun and the recording was well made! Cheers.

Posted By

Luca
on 2009-09-05
03:48:25
 Re: Game Quiz 2. Hollywood Poker?!?!

Missed Cave Fighter, and be sure if I'd have tried to recognize it a thousand times, I would never get it, never! To me, that game has never got any sort of music even now...

Posted By

Degauss
on 2009-09-05
04:45:23

Yeah, the compo had something wink

Although i played a lot when i was a kid, i had a hard time figuring the right answer out. I thought i should play fair and not replay the games to double-check. Most times i was like: "grrr, i remeber that tune, but i can't name the game...".

Kikstart put me to a shame. I played that game soooooo much, but i didn't recognize the tune. Aargh...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2009-09-05
18:42:14

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

Hollywood Poker has very nice music, it's one of the best pieces from commercial games. I thought the title music would be way too recognizable though, so I picked the win/shuffle jingle instead. I had the most fun with Xcellor8, I figured it would deliciously evil to include that "music" happy I also knew Cave Fighter would be tough, but I wanted to include one like that on purpose so that we wouldn't end up with a lot of 20s (which worked out well, I guess).

Posted By

Andras78
on 2009-09-07
01:45:08

I've tried to identify all of them, but it is missing 6-7 yet
it is not so easy, but I'm sure I've been play with these in the past as so much
... thinking, thinking.
When the End Date is of this this Quiz?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2009-09-07
10:38:10

The front page still has a little note that announces the end of the quiz. Also, on the quiz page itself the results and solutions have been posted. It was open for almost a month, I think that was enough.

Although I took the time to fix up the solutions with a little JavaScript, so that if you want to play, you can! Just record all your guesses and then verify them against the correct list of games. happy

Posted By

Andras78
on 2009-09-07
14:25:16

Great! happy Because I would like to guess what I do not know happy

Posted By

Andras78
on 2009-09-22
01:01:46

That was fun! :D I loved it! Nevermind, I had five correct answers from the twenty :o

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024