Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2008-01-15
17:22:48
 Re: "Jazzmacx Tas Takeover Plus/4" anyone?

Gaia: uhmmmm, this is the second post in 2 days in which you're talking about what other users have to release, mmmmmh... wink
The Test Suite for XeO3 had to be ready for xmas, but Mike got a ponderous flu which increased his angst with the baddies wave builtup happy

Oh well, going back intopic: I feel the chance has been totally rejected by our little scene. It's a pity to me, on C64 this enterprise has taken to the sunlight several lost stuff which never have to be release for various reasons.
I'm disappointed because all the Methabolix weird stuff will remain buried and unreleased, because the wonderful Plus/4 redux of "Myth" done by Unreal and Beast, and its 2 ready and playable levels, all the unreleased graphics by several authors, all the weird sound experiments, all the unused demo parts will be forget once forever.
Since TCFS clearly wrote us to declare Lemmings a stopped project, there could be the chance to release his last revision after asking a permission from him, as main speciality...bah!

Ok, that's over, and of course this is not what I call "an energic boost for a next forthcoming online compo".

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024