Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Chronos
on 2007-07-19
16:47:53
 !bomberman music compo!

hi all!

time to make something useful for the gamescene happy as you probably know, we are working on bomberman for plus4 a truly multiplayer carnage for all of us. But its nothing when there is no powerful soundtrack under the hood... we have a musician already, but we have 10 levels so we need mooore!

the rules is simple:
------------------------------------------------------------
1, only ted music with csabos music player
2, only themes that fits in the nintendo style carnage happy

i strongly advise to listen nintendo chiptunes there is a hundreds on the net.

the price: if your music is cool enough and we use it, i will made a t-shirt for you, and it will be individual! ..and your handle will be stated in the game too! ..and last but not least: i offer atleast a game against me on the next party! happy

The Deadline: 01. september of 2007!

come on guys, i know its not easy but worth it!!

Posted By

Degauss
on 2007-07-20
01:10:13
 Re: !bomberman music compo!

I'm gonna try but i don't make any promises. To be honest: I think time is too short for me. But as i said: I'm gonna try...

Posted By

Chronos
on 2007-07-25
07:38:48

up! happy

Posted By

Chronos
on 2007-08-02
16:42:13

up! happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2007-08-02
17:31:44

I pass, not for me, I had two experiences in TED composing, both hadn't been appreciated, and I would hate to be ecouraged only when somebody need something in that moment.
Do your best, guys!

PS: upping is a bad habit wink

Posted By

Chicken
on 2007-08-03
07:08:31

Whining is a bad habbit, too wink Come on, Luca! If not you, who else?

And that your efforts haven't been appreciated is not true. I know that there have been some... err, whatever... about your first TED tune. But even if you might not believe this TLC really appreciated that you used his player and actually DID something with it. I think that point got lost a bit... I hope that case is closed for good wink

I really liked your demo presented at SceneCon2007 and I talked to many sceners there who thought the same. This definitely included the music.

Those who didn't appreciate the music were most likely not familiar with the TED's musical capabilities. You know how it is when C64 users watch a plus/4 demo with SID-Card and tell you how great the music is. We or better said YOU should ignore that and just do your own thing. I'm sure there's plenty of appreciation of you efforts!

Though, I understand that your decision not to participate right now. I just hope that you'll reconsider TED composing happy

Posted By

Exin
on 2007-08-03
08:15:31

Maybe someone should ask these TEK guys. happy

Posted By

Degauss
on 2007-08-08
12:05:15

just saw the demonstration videos from ajka. boy, that looks professional. csabos game tune is also great. can't wait to see the final game!

Posted By

Gaia
on 2007-08-09
14:35:12

Erm... where's that video? happy

Posted By

Degauss
on 2007-08-09
15:43:34

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bomberman+ajka

Posted By

Chronos
on 2007-09-06
15:37:46

the compo is over jedi is the only contestant so he is the winner happy

everybody who is courius about the stuff.. there is a big slowdown in the development, but there is a new build with a lots of fix and all the stage graphics is ready.. jedi submitted two of the classic nintendo games tune and its pretty fantastic. currently the biggest weight on dcd's shoulders but he (if there is anybody who don't know already) works in his real life as a programmer too and he told me he have is very busy at the moment..

congrats jedi please tell me your preferred tee size..

Posted By

Chronos
on 2007-09-14
12:08:50

news about the stuff:

- the irq loader works now!
- joystick support everywhere..
- we have some free memory so i have to polish the gfx
- any info about csabo? he is disappeared..

cheers..

Posted By

Jedi
on 2007-09-14
16:15:31

Well, I'm a little bit sad because nobody else has submitted a music for this compo. This is a great game.

Chronos: I think an L-size T-shirt would be fine for me. Thanks. happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024