Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2000-03-12
 REVS +4

REVS is a great racing simulator for C=64 that was converted to plus/4 pretty well. It was one of my favorites back in the old days. Could anyone possessing this game send it to me? Or rather upload it to Lando's

Posted By

Gaia
on 2000-03-14
 oh, my dumbness...

In the meantime it turned out that i had the game, although it was named a little bit differently... When I discovered that, I sent it to Lando, as well :-))

Besides Zsolt was also kind enough to send it to me, as well.

Thank you guys, after all!

Posted By

Michael
on 2000-03-14
 Revs

It's on the way to Lando...
Great Game!

Michael

Posted By

MC
on 2003-09-24
 Re: REVS +4

A friend of mine just dug out his old C16, and asked for the keyboard controls of the REVS.
Anyone who knows it, please share the info! happy

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-09-24

Download the version with a title screen and the original scroll by Pigmy, and read the scroller! happy

Posted By

new_age
on 2003-09-24

Thanks for the info.

The 'S' speed doesn't work on yape 0.51 (hungarian keyboard, winxp)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-09-24

Have you started the ignition with "T" before pressing "S"? If you don't use the ignition (or self-starter), "S" won't work. For completeness sake, here are the controls:

T - ignition
S/A - accelerate/break
Q/CTRL - gear up/down
:/;/SPACE - steering wheel

Posted By

Crown
on 2003-09-24

You forgot the clutch key, you need that to press while shifting. If I remember right it is at the CTRL button on the C16...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-09-24

You might be mistaken. CTRL is used, but just to change gear down. Q will change the gear up. It seems that you don't have to press any other keys to switch gears. The scroll in Pigmy's version confirms this, and so does playing with an emulator. (Perhaps it's different on the real machine? But I doubt it...)

Posted By

new_age
on 2003-09-24

Thanks for the 'T' ignition!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024