on 2007-06-10
18:16:14
 Re: Zeropage's addresses emulation

My addon would be considered:
- funny
- ironical
- auto-ironical
- milestone-historical happy
- not doubtful/needing not any particular explication about the reign of democracy in musical tastes (dunno why you got this wrong feeling about)

At the time when I got your kind comment in pvt I chitchatted with other sceners and spreaded the words inside all the other discussions regarding 8 shades of black (it had been just released), and we laughed alot about that. We had found very hilarious (in its own shape, not in the object itself, you were right and I'm with you) the comparision with Csabo's tunes in the same trackmo. Since that time, we swapped several sounds, codes, whatever, and when the author asked about our opinion, the first sarcastic answer is "not like Csabo's but hey it's my opinion, and my opinion is not yours, and yours is not Bush's opinion, and Bush's opinion is not Superman's, and... (iterates to infinite with different famous ppl)".
I appreciate your tough rough direct killing hitting stoning freezing honesty, so ready to be restated although all the smilie emoticons I put everywhere happy happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024