Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2007-06-08
09:43:08
 Re: Zeropage's addresses emulation

Didn't understand: ok for example my stuff is bugged, and looks XXX on YAPE and YYY (<>XXX) on the real iron. I guess the problem doesn't change. Especially when VICE runs it exactly like on the real machine, and YAPE doesn't.
You will have my source very soon (if I'm able to compose a decent 2x TED tune* in less than one week ;) ), but you have to take out fleas from a 60K code!

* 2x TED tune, because my first experience with TLC's crosseditor has been the tune I composed for the Mermaid's part in 8 shades of black, and TLC first did his congrats for the music, then kicked me several times talking of mediocre composing, instrumenting, implementing of his editor (wow, and I was the first one who used it, who wanna be the lucky second? happy ), and last but not least, I dare to limit it at single speed! He killed in a single text row all my pride in composing on TED with several advanced features, like single voice echo, special fx and several percussions.
In order to shield me against a second attack, I'll compose it 2x then happy happy happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024