Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2007-05-09
08:04:26
 Re: [SceneCon2007] who-what-why-which and other pretty nice stuff with "w"

Ok guys, now seriously talking.
SceneCon will be a great party, we'll eventually meet each other, we'll have fun, and in a rare occasion finally I'll meet Csabo too (not to hide the latter is a powerful thrust to be there).
What surprised me and, for example, Ingo, is this: the general sensation drives me to understand (correct me if I'm wrong) that hungarian sceners prefer to release their stuff at Arok instead, maybe because it looks closer to the +4 audience, being a virgin territory no more.

Personally, I really would make of SceneCon2007 _THE_ +4 party in 2007: it's bigger, it's in the capital city (easy to reach for all the hungarians), it's...ok you got the idea. Dunno if you would second me, but I prefer to release my prods where my mates intend to release their own too. Unfortunately, the lack of posting in this thread makes me think that wouldn't happen
Don't misconstrue my thoughts: I think I would have fun at a party with or without releases. But for me would be difficult to effort two trips in Hungary, one for the fun, the other for the fun and the releases.

My enthusiasm for SceneCon won't quench cause of this, and my words don't point fingers at any direct target (Csabo, your great 6fx made a dent in your spare time wink ), but I must admit I'm in troubles a bit more than before, about deciding what to do now...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024