Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

ziggy
on 2006-06-25
12:32:11
 old C64 game cant remeber what its called

Can anyone help me please, I used to have a commodor C64 until 1993 but my mum flung it out one day when i was out, she was sick of me spending too much time on it. Now 13 years on i am looking for a game and i can't rember what its called.

It starts off as you are this bouncey ball on a black and white planet, you are able to shot at things (they look like molecule, think back to chemistry class), they then in turn into something that you can collect and gain more control over character. Eventualy you could move the ball about the screen with full control and you gain an attachment to it, now when you shoot at things little blobs of colour apear, you collect these and fill the planet with colour. I never completeed the game so i don't know what the ends like but as far as i can rember there is about 4 levels to the game where you have to fill it with colour.

I hope someone can help me as its been driving me nuts for the past 13 years as i was so close to completeing it, many thanks if you can.

Posted By

Luca
on 2006-06-25
12:42:21
 Re: old C64 game cant remeber what its called

Ziggy, do you really think this is the best place in order to remember about Wizball?

Posted By

ziggy
on 2006-06-25
14:15:19

Climb back in your pram kid! It was honest question and why was there any need to be cheeky about it?

Posted By

Gaia
on 2006-06-25
17:20:09

Ziggy, with all due respect this is a Commodore plus/4 forum not a Commodore 64 forum. So, you could ask this question over at Lemon's C64 forum for example. Most of us have no idea about it anyway.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2006-06-25
20:49:54

You see, the old C64 versus Plus/4 debate is on the same level as Linus vs Windows, Ford vs Chevy, etc. (For real fanatics anyway.) Or it's kind of like going on the Firefox forums and asking questions about IE.

Plus Luca actually answered the question anyway... happy

Posted By

JamesC
on 2006-06-26
22:38:35

It was no bother to me.... C64 users never did learn to spell anyway. wink

Posted By

TMR
on 2006-06-29
09:07:13