|Savage Island +4|
User Rating: 8.3/10 (10 votes)
|256k Support|| ||On 256k machines, the two parts can be played one after the other, plus the images are cached.|
- The colors were wrong. It's the most obvious fix.
- GET ALL/DROP ALL command was buggy. There was a table containing a flag whether a particular object is moveable, these tables were never entered.
- The QUIT command used to hang the machine. Now it properly resets.
- In part two, there was a fatal bug that made the game impossible to complete. This was fixed by Litwr.
- In part two, the last 10 or so pictures were simply missing, and also made the game impossible to complete. These were restored from the C=64 version.
- In part two, when the player died, the wrong picture was shown.
- Rendering engine improvement. Pictures and text are drawn about twice as fast.
- Picture caching. On 256k machines, all pictures (except dynamic ones) are cached. On stock 64k machines, two or three pictures are cached. When pictures are restored from the cache, they only take about 3 frames to render (vs 60+ frames).
- On 256k machines, it's possible to play through both parts from beginning to end.
- After the part two is won, the original game gave a list of codes. This version actually includes the full decoded epilogue.
- The F keys are set to common commands.
|This game does not yet have a solution. Do you have a verified solution? Please enter it here (if you have access rights to edit this record), or send it to an administrator.|
Für dieses Spiel gibt es noch keine Lösung. Vielleicht hast Du eine. Wenn Du die entsprechenden Zugriffsrechte hast, kannst Du sie gleich hier einfügen. Sonst schicke sie einfach an einen Administrator.
Ennek a játéknak még nincs megoldása. Ha van egy leellenőrzött megoldásod, beírhatod ide (ha van szerkesztési jogod), vagy elküldheted az egyik adminisztrátornak.
Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2017