Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Yak
on 2001-05-21
 Oh yeah...

I did do a c16 versh of Psychedelia - does anyone Out There have an image of that? Really, I should gather together my c16 stuff and make it available on me webshite, for the sake of completeness...

Flossie sez "baah", btw. And Shaggy asked me what happened to that bit of wool, too ;-).

(:-) - Yak
/

Posted By

mike
on 2001-05-26
 C64 Blood Money....

Yeah, thats if anyone ever saw the damn thing. Zzap gave it 92(ish)...cant remember exactly, but Psygnosis were a waste of space, and couldn't publish a C64 game to save themselves. It was hart breaking really. Spend 6 months doing a cracking game, and have it ignored..

Wish I could say it doesn't happen anymore....
I have heard the music on some demos mind

Posted By

MIK
on 2001-05-22
 You lemming

That I was at the end. I almost nuked my self

With all due respects you should of been there to man. It would of been cool. yeah I know it was music releated but on the whole it was total 64 magic.

I'm sure the Blood Money fans would of given blood for your sig

Posted By

Mike
on 2001-05-22
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha....etc.

You sad drunk fool

Of course the other part he was too polite to mention was if he DIDN'T give you his jacket, he was afraid your drunken ass would jump him outside <g>

Its always funny hearing the flip side of the story
:-))))

Posted By

MIK
on 2001-05-21
 That bad feeling thang in the bog is only a rumor..

Thats true. BAHHhhhhh!

I swear I took extreme measures not to get any on the Man's Coat! <slurp> Honest!

I wished we joined ya for curry, at the time some 10 hours had past since my last feast. My destiny was the above because of this

Now your making me feel real guilty. The story of your name Tag is cool, I can picture the moment....

Yeah what was I thinking, just you and da Red Dwarf T-shirt on. Shiite it did'nt even cross my mind

It was great to read up on and how returning back to the days of old, catching up with old m8's was cool.

You are so trusty with your gear. Man I would cry knowing my stuff was on the loose. Good job you kept the neat stuff at home. Always the same. 9/10 times you can guess somethings gona go alomst wrong. Glad Chris could help out on the not so rare (Damm I've left the audio leads at home type of day)

The thing I rememeber the most was you were so happy to see your Flossie background once you got down stairs before starting your light show. We could tell then home was calling ya.

I look forward to seeing the official YAK update when it comes.

Posted By

Yak
on 2001-05-21
 Ah, diolch yn fawr :-).

Ah, thanks :-). I mut add all the c=16 stuff to my website on the next update.

Oh, and this little piece, too ;-).

http://www.enormouscamel.freeserve.co.uk/dna.htm

(:-) - Yak
/

Posted By

MIK
on 2001-05-21
 How do I crack the copy protection ?

Download: Psychedelia

I did'nt forget, lack of time so today I powered up the baby and got to work.

How do I say enjoy when it's yours anyways ??

Be great to see it on the owners web site !!!!

(=)- grunt
/

Posted By

Gaia
on 2001-05-21
 Nope, but...

I haven't heard of or seen the game you're missing but there were a couple of others that fellow plus/4 hackers converted from C64 to C= plus/4. These were:

- Matrix
- Gridrunner
- Laser Zone

uhm... I'm not sure about the last one (if it was a conversion or a native game...)

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024