Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Chris
on 2005-10-07
15:31:55
 Machine Serial Numbers

Hi all,

Today I spent quite a bit of time wandering through past posts on this forum, it was a facinating journey and I should have done it a long time ago happy

I came across quite a few posts about recording serial numbers and machine types, and quite a few seem to be recorded in the posts. But I was thinking it might be a really good idea if we recorded them in a database for everyone to enter if they wanted to. There has been a few posts on my forum too about the same subject too, so I went ahead and created a database to record them. Good idea?

Also I could give Csabo the access details to mysql database holding the information so the information can be held on both sites and updates. Thus people coming to both sites have access to the information.

After all its just an idea, so what do you think?

The database is located at http://www.commodore16.com/serials.htm

Regards,

Chris happy

Posted By

JamesC
on 2005-10-08
13:52:00
 Re: Machine Serial Numbers

For those of us who don't have auto-sensing browsers, you can click here as well. Same difference, just saves you from cutting and pasting the link in your browser.

Posted By

Degauss
on 2005-10-13
14:44:45

I posted the serial of the machine i am currently working with. I will probably set up the other machines i have (several C16's, another +4 and one C116) and post the serials aswell.

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-10-13
15:02:51

And the same about my hardware stuff wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-10-13
20:32:35

Cool idea, nice to see you're using databases now.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024