Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2005-09-12
18:29:23
 Re: Old site

Thanks for your kind remarks. happy

It took a fair fue years with alot of mistakes (html) along the way and all hand crafted on an Amiga! wink

Csabo's handy work with what we have now was the saving grace of it all.
The old site was a nightmare to update and to keep ontop of everything. It took a lot of my free time, infact everyday I was doing something, but in the end a good thing can become too much. I never dream'd the site would take off and go as far as it did and still now!! I was an internet virgin and just wanted to make a homepage on something I loved because no one else was really doing anything. It was a shame to see so many C64 sites and a serious lack of C16/Plus4 ones..
Emulators were starting to dry up and I just wanted to make a face for the C16/Plus4 gaming side to help out.
I dont want to take all the thanks though because I had alot of help with resources and also alot of encouragement from many people so over night it became a portal for all things C16/Plus4 gaming. Between the guys making emulators and everyone else supporting especially with the lastest most wanted games ect.. we all ended up becoming one happy family! For the first time, althought mostly games the C16/Plus4 had a face on the internet just like the C64. It really was an exciting time and man to think of all the things that came out of it back then! happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024