Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-07-27
20:46:03
 Re: [20 Years +4] Official thread

Gentlemen Software mystery revealed!
Finally some news from Murphy and W-Man: The latter asked for a new logo to Murphy, but, since Murphy is in Spain or, in general, he's vanished, he's guilty of blocking two demoparts!
Murphy! Where are you? But...wait! Murphy also ensured his participation to Singular Crew's Arok Party, the place where our coopdemo will be released! He will surely here, and maybe that's the cause he has no hurry!
I only supposed...

Ok, Magervalp's part is ready, and rambones should finish the music during the next hours.
Demo linking is a continue source of bugs and bugfixing: at the moment, the part selector acts in a very weird way, but now all the ppl had corrected their parts, no bugs in the parts themselves!. ATI too, fought and wons against a mysterious yellow dot! The only nasty one is Csabo's part: thought changed,on the real machine any further loading attempt wil be freezed after Csabo's part running! All the other participants (me too!) realized that they hadn't set their zeropage initial values, whereas the part selector use them! But now, as I said, all issues are gone! wink

Finally I started to compose, after all the gfx contributions: I started (and almost finished) a very short tune for the turndisk part, and the turndisk part should be easy to finish, when degauss wakes up! happy He had lotta work, poor dude, he has his reasons...

Well, Britelite is occupied at ASM05 party, but if he will coordinates with our own times, maybe he'll convert another great 4k demo for the coopdemo...we'll see...
bubis had vanished, maybe he's very busy at the moment, but his part was almost ready too.

Guess I have forgotten nothing...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024