Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2005-05-08
19:43:24
 I am reconstructing my computer room!

To all of those who were concerned about my computer room, after the storm in January rendered the room unuseable:

I have almost completed the room! I still need to paint the trim at the bottom of the walls, but the computers and desks and disk drives are being put back where they belong! (The reason I'm taking so long is that because of all the fiberglass and wood chips that came into the room, I am disassembling and cleaning each item before it goes back, so that my children or myself do not have lung problems later.)

Photos of my computer room as well as my 8 Plus/4s.

Posted By

SVS
on 2005-05-09
02:20:50
 Re: I am reconstructing my computer room!

WOW: a real CBM thinking room!

Posted By

Gaia
on 2005-05-09
03:13:27

Nice one James happy Are you keen on parting from that Magic Voice cartridge maybe? happy I am after one for the V364 emulation.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2005-05-11
20:23:28

To those who have made offers of trade: I am really (desperately) in need of a 1551 paddle with wiring (all the way back to the connector on the drive's motherboard). It seems that my existing 1551 has a bad cable in its' wiring harness between the motherboard and the paddle. I do not know if the 6523 in the paddle is good or not.

I am willing to add money to my end to make it worthwhile to whomever can supply this. Leave a message in this thread or send me an email at james (at) cbm264 (dot) com.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024