Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-04-21
11:05:47
 Re: Upcoming Demo

Well, bubis, I tried the asl$ff09 lda#$xx sta$ff0b in the Lonenews Editor intro for the very first time, following some talking sessions I had with DCD.
The results had been mmmm....bah, average: the stuff runs, but I'd tried to better animate all the stuff via irq, and *dunno why!*it hadn't worked. Hence, I decided to stop the experiment at that reached level. We'll see, but watching the facts from my personal point, this is, as it is, a big quality jump for a llamah like I am.

I never tried to code a scrolling text. Well, I tried years ago, but probably the timings are wrong, cause all my attempts had shown occasional "jelly" moments during the scrolling. Probably, I must NOP that code manually (a series of NOPs instead than a NOPloop), and that would mean this is the very last thing to set, after alll the other stuff run.
I also think that, e.g., a 2x2 chars scrolltext needs a fully correspondant ASCII charset (where "a" stays for upper side of "a" and "a"+#$40 for lower side of a, etcetera), using a smart ORA#$40 for the lower line.
Because of this, I also suspect that 2x2 charsets are done as follows:
#$01----> XX <----#$81
#$41----> XX <----#$C1

Auff, whu I got so much lameness over my shoulders!?

Service Communication! Service Communication! Service Communication!
O Mister X that asked me for a logo: the job is done, I could send it via email but I prefer to give you the stuff personally. So, plz, contact me via ICQ, for examle! happy You'll like it!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024