Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-03-22
10:50:01
 Cheats

Hi there!

Did you get the game on tape? (i.e. is it an original?) Regardless, you should be able to perform a Run/Stop + Reset. I just checked, and the original is NOT reset-protected. (If a game is reset-protected, you would not be able to apply cheats without 'cracking' the game first, but it's not the case here.) The numbers in the cheats are zeroes. If you apply the unlimited time cheat, you should have no problem with room 12. Here's what you need to do in detail:

- The game is running on your Commodore Plus/4.
- At any point: hold down the Run/Stop key, and while holding it press and release the reset button at the side of the machine. Then you can release the Run/Stop key as well.
- You should see a while background screen with the word "MONITOR" displayed (and a bunch of other stuff.)
- Type >6B0B 0 and press return. Don't forget the greater than sign, you left it out in your initial post. (You can type two zeroes if you like, both 0 and 00 will work.)
- Type G6000 and press return.
- You should be back in the game with the cheat applied. Happy playing!

About the room 3 cheat: I haven't heard of Icicle Works having a built in cheat like that. I have a feeling your daughter may be mistaken. If you do figure it out, let us know, to find such an undiscovered cheat would be a shock to the community.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024