Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

J.H.
on 2005-03-06
17:42:09
 LG-Simulator

Hi!
I'm very surprised to find my own 'programmed' LG-Simulator on these pages !
It's 18 years ago when I spent lots of time with my first home computer, the c-16.
I enjoyed to do little test programming with the graphic functions of basic v3.5 and at last I combined it with my hobby the shooting in a gun club. So the result was the simple lg-simulator. I felt so sorry to lose the 'source code wink of my little programm when selling my c-16 to someone to that time and so I'm very surprised to find it here on these pages.
It's very funny for me to see this again on a c16-emulator... wink Hope you enjoy it too!
Regards Jens

Posted By

Luca
on 2005-03-06
18:32:07
 Re: LG-Simulator

LOL!

Maybe you won't believe it. But I was playing it right now happy

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2005-03-07
03:24:33

Hi Jens, I bougth a plus/4 & a 1551 on ebay - the cassette with the LG Simulator was one of the games which were included. The cover looks like selfmade, so has the LG Simulator ever been a "real" commercial release? Or do I own the only cassette which was ever made?

Posted By

J.H.
on 2005-03-08
05:27:29

Vampyre, maybe you are the lucky one with the one and only exemplar...
It never has been a commercial released programme, I just "programmed" it for myself.
I think after having sold my c16 with all belongings to a guy named ... Weider, he later sold it again to someone else after being fed up with it wink. Maybe the lg-simulator made a long journey before it gets to you....

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2005-03-08
15:35:26

Hi Jens, thats very intersting I got the game from a guy in Cologne together with a plus/4 and a broken 1551. So maybe you are right and the game have made a long journey to find a worthy place in my collection. I hope you enjoy to see that your source code - the game and your cover is not lost.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024