Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-01-18
18:56:36
 Contributors please read: Who sent in Pottit?

I know it's a weird question, actually RĂ¼diger asked me and I can't answer it. From the records I can see that I was the one who added the download link on 2004.11.16. However, it's not mentioned in the news... And I can't find a corresponding email either. So someone was nice enough to send it in, and it made it to the site, but they never got credit... Anywho, if it was you please step forward wink Cheers to everyone who sends in the stuff, and sorry for the current sluggish news, Real Life is in the way as usual.

Posted By

MIK
on 2005-01-19
06:12:29
 Re: Contributors please read: Who sent in Pottit?

You must be thinking of the cover?
Pottit.prg the original we did or do still have was given to me via IRC by Gaia/Ati - as he was known then. Maybe this was in 2000...

Check the old pages: http://plus4world.com/p.htm wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2005-01-19
09:23:41

No, not the cover. That was mentioned in the news in this news item. I mean the TAP image, sorry, I didn't make that clear... I can't remember who it was. Usually I process all the stuff, then enter the news item, then backup and then delete the emails because they take up a lot of space. Except in this case I didn't add it to the news.

Posted By

RĂ¼diger
on 2005-01-19
14:02:29

I've just tested the tap file from Pottit. But I see this tap was saved with a fastloader, used from other publisher (i.e. Elite or Tynesoft). I have the original tape with cover (I scanned it for this page), but on my tape it is saved in many little programms without fastloader. I think the release from Romik is no fastload-saved, the other Romik programm is together saved without fastload.

I make any tap.image from my tape when I start with tap.images. But I hope it works, some times comes only any read error, but other times it loaded fine.

Posted By

MIK
on 2005-01-19
16:45:11

@ Csabo. Ah I see.

Maybe it was Gaia who did the tap? Its one of his fav games and he has been know to add things to the site from time to time. He also has all the stuff to create tap's as you know. wink

Posted By

Gaia
on 2005-01-19
17:39:20

I deny everything happy It wasn't even me who contributed the PRG back in 2000 but the German guy called Michael (later on the nick "Neo"), Lando, you sure remember him, he used to be rather active those days. See this thread.

Posted By

MIK
on 2005-01-20
06:16:17

happy Well remembered, but you still gave it to me and that you can't deny. wink

Yeah Mikes (Germany) collection was massive! Really did help get the ball rolling towards better things. happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024