Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-12-15
10:40:07
 Is it or is it not?

::1::
In this c16/plus4 tape collection you can find "Wiz" from Melbourne House.
Is it The Wizard and the Princess from the same software house, or it should be an incredible C16 version of the Melbourne House Wiz?

::2::
Watch another collection too: a C16 Mastertronic/Ricochet version of Tau Ceti???

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-12-15
10:49:06
 Re: Is it or is it not?

::1::
The collection was here.

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-12-15
12:59:30

Ok, issue ::2:: is off

Hi.
Thanks for that. you are correct it was a Commodore 64 game found its way into the wrong box.
You know your stuff.
Cheers Tony..

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-12-15
14:04:35

Issue 1 must be some mistake?

Like these:
Free Ant Commodore wink
Ice Works happy
Mission Impossabubble Future ???
Star Events Ocean

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2004-12-15
14:17:37

About Mission Impossibubble: Future [Publishing] gave away Mission Impossibubble with their 'Commodore Format' magazine (which is C64 only) on one of their PowerPack covertapes. This particular tape was number 16, which is possibly where they got confused...happy Link

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-12-16
09:27:33

*Holding Commodore Format Powerpack tape 16 in hands* wink

Well spotted or remembered Ulysses777. I believe you could be right!!

Its unbelieveable how stupid, dumb and retarted some people are, only to make a quick buck or two.... (frown)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-12-17
09:38:29
 Re: Fake C16 Entries

It's sad if someone lists C16 games that are not... Although I think a lot of these are honest mistakes because the people who deal with this have way too many tapes anyway, and they are not necessarily C16 game experts.

In general, I think we are really getting "near the end" with our commercial game collection. I think there are only a few titles out there left that we've never hear about or no-one has. (Exceptions are of course the non-English titles, I'm sure there's more German, Hungarian or even Finnish or other language commercial proggies out there.) But what this means basically is that if we see something that's too good to be true, it probably is.

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2004-12-17
12:48:26

I've heard of at least one English game that's not been found yet: Derby Day by Bloomfield Software, which I think was only available by mail order.

I've also seen an advert for Nigel Mansell's Grand Prix by Martech, which is similar to this one, but additionally had in the middle "Available now on C16, apologies for delay". However, I seriously doubt this was actually released, as they couldnt even get the C64 version out...

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024