Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2004-12-10
18:15:27
 Interesting Ebay Item

it is the Elite release of Bomb Jack II for the Spectrum, but read loading instructions...

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2004-12-10
18:15:59
 Re: Interesting Ebay Item

oh sorry here is the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8153999323

Posted By

JamesC
on 2004-12-10
22:28:22

Here is a corrected link until Csabo can fix the posting error:

Ebay Link

The link previously posted APPEARS good but is coded back to this site's homepage.

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-12-11
04:53:29

I see what you mean. I've never seen an original release on our system under the Elite lable.

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2004-12-11
05:02:36

Exactly - I had a dicussion with Rüdiger some weeks ago - he believes the Elite release of Bomb Jack II exists and maybe that is one evidence an other hint is mabye the cover of "Best of Elite Vol 2." there is a elite cover of Bomb Jack II and every encore re-release had a release of elite except Bomb Jack II??? I think Rüdiger's supposition is right

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-12-12
01:00:36

All the signs point to yes: there probably WAS an Elite release. Hopefully someone can dig it up. (Speaking of Elite: there's nothing new on the 1942 front, is there?)

The above link was an empty one, it looked like this: <A HREF=""> - it's fixed now.

Posted By

Rüdiger
on 2008-06-01
14:09:00
 BombJack II - Elite release

Today I've recieved a BombJack II, a Elite release for the C-64.

The box contains instructions for BombJack II and BombJack. BombJack is a bonus game on the other tape side.

The BombJack II instructions are for all systems, including Commodore 16. So exits any Elite release of BombJack II for the Commodore 16, but nobody has seen this.

Interesting: The instructions for BombJack are for all systems, too, but the instruction leaf is not the same we can find in the BombJack Elite release for Commodore 16.

(I must scan both instruction leafs ...)

Next question: Which version of BombJack is the bonus game on the Elite release of BombJack II?

Posted By

Sidius
on 2008-06-02
06:34:40

Take a look at this advert:

ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sinclair/games-adverts/b/BombJackII_2.jpg

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024