Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Drpepper99uk
on 2004-11-09
06:07:31
 Treasure Island

Hello,

I'm thinking of purchasing a Commodore Plus 4 tomorrow, but it doesen't come with this game.Does anybody on here have this game for sale or can make me a copy of it?

Yours,

Michael.

PS: I'm in the U.K

Posted By

Sidius
on 2004-11-09
11:30:09
 Re: Treasure Island

Hi Michael !

Please take a look at my doubled-list:
http://people.freenet.de/264er/Doubled_264.htm

Among other things you find there also TREASURE ISLAND... wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-11-09
16:45:15

What part of the UK are you from?

If ya get that Plus/4 I'll dig a Treasure Island out for ya. Let us know. happy

Posted By

Drpepper99uk
on 2004-11-09
19:39:00

Hello Lando,

I'm from Kent, The Isle Of Sheppey to be exact happy

Thanks for all your replies guys,much appreciated.

BTW: Did anyone have any luck with contacting "Tommy" regarding him selling his plus/4 as I was really interested but I have no way of contacting him.Anyone know his email address??

Yours,

Michael.

Posted By

Drpepper99uk
on 2004-11-09
19:58:06

Hello again,

Lando I'm really impressed with this website and I think you and all your crew has spent a lot of time,effort, and possibly money to get it up and running for the benefit of others(myself included) and I was thinking of making a small donation towards it.I'm a familier face when it comes to website forums(moderating and admin) and I know all about time and resources in putting things into practise.

Let me know on what you think on this one wink

Yours,

Michael.

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-11-10
07:10:31

Not sure what happened with Tommys Plus/4. His posts date back to September.

Thanks for your kind words. As a rule we dont take any form of donation money wise, you have to remember this is other peoples work we have here and some of it is still copyrighted and would be unfair and unwise to receive such offerings.

Many, many people have help along the way with supplying software, scans, maps, info and most importantly created emulators ect... So we've all helped each other out one way or another and the result is this site and thats how we work. happy

I'm down in Southampton, I was going to say if you were close you could pick it up but no worrys. I'll dig one out and, make sure she loads and get it posted to ya.

Posted By

Sidius
on 2004-11-10
07:28:00

@Drpepper99uk:

My offer apply also still - I have also no problem to dispatch to the UK ! wink
If the Deal with Lando should not come, I am still gladly available...

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024