Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

tvfan
on 2004-10-21
19:22:50
 not happy here people please read what i type here and understand

just to say im new here and me spelling is not good i know i have spelling reading writeing difficulites for a start and have crippled arhwrites in both hands and its very hard sometimes to focus on all this i should have said about this now perhaps u won't all stop aving go here. lando im not haveing go just stating facts here this is good forum as i stil own a c16 plus 4. and i won't be talked down to just cause i left out full stop i mean u know come on its only full stop for gods sake.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2004-10-22
08:39:20
 Re: not happy here people please read what i type here and understand

If you can't write properly that's very sad but we can cope with that. But bear in mind that this forum is basically for meaningful discussions about the 264 series of Commodores. The time and energy you have invested into this pointless post could have as well been used for those full stops or a meaningful topic. Simple as that.

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-10-22
09:23:37

Easy tiger. happy

Please forgive our ignorance, but sometimes we all can be because of the nature of the net in general. That being full of muppets as it were..

Another thing the net hides is our faces ect... we dont know you as a person and everyone is treated equal. Its only how you type in emails & forums that leads us to believe what sort of person you may be, and thats a maybe because we dont know. Also, you can't hear what people write so the smallest thing may read/sound wrong or rude when really its not. Thats why we use alot of smile/wink gif piccys. wink

If you look back at what I said I ended my sentence with a wink. wink meaning no worrys.

Just remember that alot of people on here and other forums do not come from england, but from many other countries from around the world and although I can read and understand your posts some of your words they may struggle with. We'll do our best anyways! Its good to talk plus4. happy

regards,

Posted By

Lavina
on 2004-10-25
03:51:31

I began to realize several years ago that my English knowledge will be of no use when using it in England, or speaking to British people.... wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-10-25
05:29:20

Lavina, If you can wave your head left or rignt, even a nod up and down then your half way there! wink

Posted By

MC
on 2004-11-03
09:07:58

wot? happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024