Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

tvfan
on 2004-10-06
17:08:28
 ? ghost town can some 1 reply

hi is ghost town 2 goona be out as i loved playing ghost town on commodore plus 4 and i downloaded updated remake today and done it its great. but was wondering is it goona be made i hope so good game of skil ghost town was u had 2 keep your wits about u playing this one.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-10-06
17:21:52
 Re: ? ghost town can some 1 reply

I don't know about Ghost Town 2, but BB Software created a remake called Ghost Town DX. You can find it on his homepage here.

And now for something completely different. Buy a keyboard that does have a Shift key and learn to spell properly. Cheers! happy

Posted By

tvfan
on 2004-10-06
17:58:17
 csabo i did spell right

look i was only asking ? and i have a shift key thx on my keyboard my keyboard is a microsoft in fact. and that remake ive done it i allready said i downloaded that if u read my ? propley.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-10-06
20:23:25
 Re: csabo i did spell right

To answer your question, you did not spell right. You also couldn't figure out how to reply to a topic.

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-10-06
20:56:53

Yes, Csabo's right: I read more than a couple of times your post, saying to myself "How lame I am in english language". After, I'd begun to trust in my own innocence.

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-10-07
12:30:10

Easy people, I of all people who live in England can't spell. wink

But I do know what you mean with tvfan.. using mobi phone text and missing out fullstops etc... Hardwork but readable just. wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024