Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-09-21
09:35:21
 Quadrillion Released!

I'm pleased you've finally released it Csbao. May everyone love it!!! I had to vote a 10 on our site. The amount you squeezed into 4k is unbelievable and you got just about everything you wanted to do. Maybe you could release a Quadrillion+ or something adding Luca's logo!! Would be nice to see it and any other ideas you may of had to skip because of space.
Thanks for the thanks, I didn't mind helping. In all honesty I'd never played the game before until your first demo but fell in lov and thought it was so cool I wanted to help if I could. It was also nice of you to add in that crazy level of mine. That took around 4 hours to create with my brain was on overload thinking of how to make it unique.

Man!! and your evil level. I have to take my hat of to ya for that one because that was really taking the ball control to the limit and I didn't even know that was possible!!! happy

Weldone m8!!!! I'm looking forward to playing your new level that wasn't finished at beta test time!! God only knows what you have done!! happy

Best of luck on the compo!!!
Cheers!
Lando

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-09-21
13:09:32
 Re: Quadrillion Released!

Quadrillion has the real potential to become a +4 milestone in 4K and a couple of days!
It runs on +4 for a lucky combination, 'coz it's going to be a general example of perfect coding unconcerning by the machine itself.
Often, there are several gameplay's balancings absolutely unexpectable from a so-called """unprofessional""" work.

Gratulatòk Csaba! But now, sorry, I must run to play Quadrillion on the original plus/4 while Francesca's playing on his laptop and a friend on my pc...

Posted By

TMR
on 2004-09-21
13:56:17

Big Wall is a *gitball* of a level... but i love the game so far, much nice work. =-)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-09-21
17:13:12

Thanks for the kind words guys happy You all made my day. I'm glad it's finished and that it came out as good as it did. Well, I guess there's still a little "market" for new games. happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-09-22
10:27:08

Nice to see Quadrillion over at http://www.ffd2.com/minigame/ atlast! happy

I have cast my vote. Max score without queston!! happy

The small grab is cool. The eye candy colours just say "no way 4K" looking at all the others and to think there is also a great game to be had aswell. happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-09-23
08:36:40

Luca officially hates Quadrillion's 16th level!
Btw my honesty told me that I didn't have to use snapshots saving happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024