Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

PARALAX
on 2004-09-08
11:08:12
 Yape and Athlon 64 / ATI x800

I'm planning to buy a new System (AMD 64 3000+ and ATI Radeon x800). Does anybody know wheather this CPU & Graphic Card work correctly with Yape even the Card in 400*300 Resolution?

Does this card support this format?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-09-08
21:54:37
 Re: Yape and Athlon 64 / ATI x800

Wow, that's cool... Taking Commodore emulation into consideration when buying a new PC! happy Not sure on the answer, Gaia might know, but he's offline for a few days right now... (BTW, you do know that the latest YAPE supports many other resolutions for full screen? For me this was a long-awaited option: my old videocard/monitor could not handle this mode, by the time YAPE got updated, I bought a new computer...)

Posted By

PARALAX
on 2004-09-08
22:22:48
 Re: Yape and Athlon 64 / ATI x800

Thanks for the Tip. Normally actually graphic cards should handle 400*300 or not? In my opinion there is no alternative resolution for "real retro feeling" because I don't wanna play in window, I want to use the whole screen. My Monitor doesn't cause problems with this resolution, also my actual Geforce4 Ti4600 support this mode. The question is wheter ATI card's generally do and/or an AMD 64 might be to "fast" for Yape.

So if anybody know something, please let me know. I think I will buy another card then because also CCS64 supports this Resolution and I'm a fanatic CCS64, WinUAE (Amiga Emulator) and Yape User (No Joke).wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024