Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

durrutis column
on 2004-06-18
06:42:08
 Scans of Commodore plus/4 games

Hello there, I've recently discovered this fantastic site.
Thanks for all the files I've downloaded!

I've held onto my Commodore plus/4, all the hardware, manuals, games, even the receipt from 1985, everything is tucked away in a cupboard.
If anyone is interested, I could scan some of my game covers:

Harbour Attack, Treasure Island, Purple Turtles, Enigma, Mayhem, Robin to the Rescue, A.C.E., Paintbox, Winter Olmpics, Sorcerer of Claymore Castle, Tower of Evil (bugged), Galaxians, Bandits at Zero, Pacman, Lunar Docking, Karate Kid, BMX Racers, Formula One Simulator, Speed King, Flight Zero-One-Five.

Cheers.
David.

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-06-18
09:04:46
 Re: Scans of Commodore plus/4 games

Your copy of Tower of Evil is not bugged but rather C16 only. It was later fixed so it ran on the Plus/4 aswell.

Page: Tower of Evil

Your find both versions for download.

Posted By

Sidius
on 2004-06-18
14:10:17

Hi durrutis column !

I regarded once your list:
Most Cover of these games are already online on this side - interesting still "Pacman" and "Karate Kid" !
From "Pacman" there is a lot of different versions, but of none it gives a Cover...(only from "Pacmania" by Mr. Chip Software).
"Karate Kid" is however completely unknown to me - I know only "Kung Fu Kid" from Gremlin Graphics or "Karate King" from Kingsoft...

Posted By

durrutis column
on 2004-06-21
05:48:39

Hi Sidius
well, sorry to disappoint, but I think I misspelt Karate King for Karate Kid. And I've checked the covers as you suggested, and it is in fact Pacmania which I own. I've been living abroad for the last four years, and some of the names had slipped my mind.
Lando, thanks for the info about Tower of Evil, since 1987 to this day I never realised that a special plus/4 version was released.
David.

Posted By

Sidius
on 2004-06-21
06:04:52

Oh harm - but that is not so bad !
Nevertheless thank you for your effort... happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024