Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-06-06
04:17:04
 Re: Commodore 16/+4 Publicity

It's an idea we talked about many years ago but didn't happen for some odd reason...??

We have one on our index page, well that could be used although I'm not sure if Csabo knows how to display radom images with their links as I dont either. Plus we have 1000's of pages and could take ages to add a new feature which may look spammy????

As always the C16/Plus4 scene of web sites all respect each other if and where. A real close family so if we can we point people in the right direction to get as much coverage around the sites as we can. If your doing a large update thats unique let me know in your own words what you want to say and we'll add the news here. But remember unique news, twice amonth.... so that way we have time to fit in our own things without swapping and pushing other tocpics out of the way.

Your site is looking good, but I'm not keen of the degarded jpg images. Try resizing and save as GIF if displaying a C16/Plus4 grab and only save each file with the number of colours being used. Your find the images maybe even smaller than jpg and things will look sweeter.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024