Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mosh
on 2004-05-24
03:37:29
 Strawberry Fields

I remember having Strawberry Fields as a kid back in the 1980's, but I can't remember how I ended up with it. Was it ever released as a commercial release or was it published as a listing in a magazine? Does anyone know or remember?

Cheers happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-05-24
05:51:14
 Re: Strawberry Fields

I think it was published as a listing in a magazine, can't remember.. I remember typing the whole thing out many years ago. happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-05-24
08:33:27

Heeey, we have a cool search window somewhere on this site, hu?
Maybe the game is THIS.

Posted By

Stuart Wilson
on 2004-05-24
12:40:53

I still have the old Commodore User magazine this was actually printed in!! If I scanned it (and all the others I have), would people still be interested in typing them all out?

Posted By

Mosh
on 2004-05-24
17:03:00

Luca, I saw that page, and yup that's the game. I just couldn't remember how I ended up with the game, whether I typed it out (which is likely) or it came on a cassette stuck on the front of a magazine. The search says Type in, so I guess I did. happy

Stuart, I dunno about the others, but if you scanned it and sent it to the site owners, I'd be happy to download them and type them in.

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-05-24
17:14:46

Would be cool to see the original type-in once again. For what its was worth the game wasn't bad at all. Unique infact. happy

As for the others... hard to say. Would be awesome to see a dedicated Commodore User magazine web site! wink

Luca: Your right thats the game we are talking about

I didn't add the info for Strawberry Fields. I like to be 100% correct if I can so when discussing things I'm not sure about even if its black and white on the site its better to be safe than sorry. 18 or so years ago.......... A long time to forget wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024