Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

marr6120
on 2004-05-23
11:47:31
 Your fav background music for your C16/Plus4 Mania?

Hi, greetings from a newbie to this site! happy

So I discovered this great website today and was quite blown away that there are still so many people around being so enthusiastic about the old C16/Plus4 (thanks to the creators of this site, btw). I never even heard of the YAPE emulator and immediately downloaded it along with some games. I definitely had some blast from the past today!!! happy

I understand that many C16 fans are on this site for reasons of nostalgia. At least that's true for me. I would like to start a thread about this "walking down C16 memory lane" phenomenon. But I guess there must be some threads on this topic already. So here's a more specific question to talk about:

What is your favorite "C16 music" that brings back all the memories? For me it would be almost anything of the early Depeche Mode stuff from around 1985, you know, Master and Servant, Blasphemous Rumours and especially Shake the Disease. I got my C16 (I don't have it anymore, sigh) in the summer of 1985 when I was 13. And we had just moved to our own house, which was a very happy time. For some reason whenever I listen to that DM song "Shake the disease" I immediately get a flashback to 1985 and think about those sweet C16 memories, haha... :D

How about you guys? What is your fav C16/Plus4 music?

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-05-23
12:02:38
 Re: Your fav background music for your C16/Plus4 Mania?

It's a nice topic, indeed.
But for me this site is not only a room for memories, coz' (I wanna remember this to all the ppl) I'm an ACTIVE +4 user, active alot! Apropo: LN16 was blocked due lack of cooperation for a couple of articles, but FIRE is ready to start a double release! wink

Posted By

Lavina
on 2004-05-24
03:09:05
 Re: Your fav background music for your C16/Plus4 Mania?

When I got the +4 I did not really listen to the actual 80's pop music... For me Metal was the music, and especially Faith No More, when I started to code Assembly demos. So if I listen to FNM nowadays, I always wanna code. Its like a reflex.... :D

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024