Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-02-08
23:30:54
 Re: Savage Island Colors

Argh! Now this is really upsetting...

My version of Savage Island Part 1 is done, pretty much bug free and can be completed. On to the next chapter: Savage Island Part 2. Let's see what we have here... Colors: all screwed up. GET ALL bug: present. Both can be fixed though. Now the game itself is very difficult, and below will be some spoilers, so stop reading now if you want to finish it yourself. Although, if I'm right, that may be impossible.

So, let's go: HYPE, GO FIELD, BREATHE OUT, E, S, W, W, GO FIELD. Now here's the Neanderthal in the display case, who we have to sedate, otherwise he will attack us. So: LOOK HYDR -> we find PLANTS. LOOK PLANTS and we find... NOTHING! And that's where the game, at least the Plus/4 version of it ends... A new item (FLOWERS) is supposed to show up, but it doesn't. Check it please if you can. The C64 version works ok... Ours doesn't. I pity the unsuspecting players who spent their money back then to buy this beautifully packaged, interesting game, only to find out it's pretty much useless. That's the second bug I found in a Brian Howarth program, the other one is in Golden Baton. Sad, very sad.

Someone please tell me that I'm wrong... Perhaps it works on the real plussy?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024