Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-01-21
07:27:24
 Pleeeease, convert it!

Oh, plz, The Tomb of Dracula should be quite easy to convert (BASIC, with added SIDmusic, but you can convert the oldest one!).
Pliiiz!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-01-21
09:37:28
 Re: Pleeeease, convert it!

It is basic, but all the enemies are sprites though. That definitely means rewriting stuff instead of just a straight conversion. The music is nice, and the game is interesting for a while, but becomes repetitive quickly.

Posted By

abcug
on 2004-01-21
11:39:07

I check the game on vice and i think Lavina can do it happy I don't know that there are sprites or not, but not impossible to do the same on plus4 happy

This is not a big one. We need Lemmings ! All that we wants happy))
...and ofcource CD5 happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-01-21
17:10:41

Mike once said he was thinking of doing Lemmings on Plus4. After all he was their creator. wink

But that was many years ago now.. Cant see it happening.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2004-01-21
19:20:58

Lando, sounds like you haven't heard of TCFS's legendary Lemmings. He started writing it about a decade ago, but it got lost due to disk problems. Unreal did the graphics for it. Last year he found it, and is supposed to be working on it (release date: whe it's done). All this is well known on the Hungarian scene, we have seen screenshots, and the game has been viewed and played with on various parties. Some of us even have beta versions but it's under very tight control, even the closest of friends won't give it out (as per the author's request). And no, I don't have a copy But we are hoping that one day it will arrive on (and blow away) our platform.

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-01-22
03:31:30

AAAARGH! Lando!
Your post shows you haven't read Lone News 15 yet!. Shame!
TCFS had shown it at 4ever03 party, as I remember the hall was really FULL of ppl, and at a certain point I wished to stand up and scream:"Ok, you fooled me for a while, reveal the Amiga under the +4 shell!".
Never seen it? Click here and say thanx to uncle Laslzo. happy

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2004-01-22
04:14:58

My favorite game ever on the c64 was "Alternate Reality: The City" from Datasoft - I would love to see this game converted - I started to convert "Zauberschloss" from the C64 to the C16. A very nice german textadventure written in basic. There are a few websites where you can play the game online eg. http://www.kai-hildebrandt.de/zauberschloss/

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-01-22
04:37:24

Are you also going to translate it in English?

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-01-22
06:44:08

err Luca... as I said Mike Dailly said he was thinking of doing Lemmings or the idea of doing it would be neat. It came up once along time ago when we were chatting via IRC. And for anyone else that doesn't know Mike Dailly was the brian child of Lemmings, so you can undersatnd he might of had a go him self. wink

But Mike is always busy...... So it won't be happening.

Posted By

MIK
on 2004-01-22
20:30:04

I was trying to hunt down the old DMA Design site which had Mike Daillys Lemmings anim to no avail, but as luck you have it he's kept hold of it!

Link: The Lemmings Story

Posted By

MC
on 2004-01-26
02:33:07

Csabo & others! The TCFS game that is lost to disk problems is Battery3 afaik, Lemmings is being developed, and TCFS had shown a beta version during 4e03. I have the binaries at home happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-01-26
04:05:56

Aha!
I told you lotta times: read my mag!
Battery3 was copied in 2 3.5 disks, both unfortunately damaged. TCFS had gived one to me and one to Nukeman as neoarchaeological stuff.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024