Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Hannes
on 2004-01-02
19:54:49
 Searching a futuristic football-game...

Hi, I'm new to this site and wow, couldn't imagine that there are so many c+4 users still there.
I'm searching for a +4-game, that was once in a german magazine ("compute mit", "computronic",...?) and i think it was called speedball/superball/...?
you had a ball and field filled with discs, with which you could shoot and catch the ball. Left and right there where goals. I dont know anything more about this game, but it was really cool.
i couldn't find it on the site, so if someone knows the name, the rules or even where to get it, i would be happy.

Posted By

SVS
on 2004-01-03
04:24:42
 Re: Searching a futuristic football-game...

Hello Hannes,
are you that one who collaborated with Solder to build/project all these fantastic HW applications for Plus4? (like 256K, EPROM banks, etc.)?
About the game, I'm not a game expert, but here there is a lot of people able to give you a complete answer to your question. You only have to wait for their next connections (some hours... maximum)
Greetings

Posted By

Plus4Vampyre
on 2004-01-03
09:32:56

Hello Hannes, indeed there is a game called speedball from the magazine "compute mit" - I send it to mombasejoe's website which is : http://www.abgetippt.de.vu - I think he will release the game soon - if you can't wait sent a email to plus4vampyre@aol.com and I will send you the game

Posted By

marr6120
on 2004-05-23
07:46:42

Hello Hannes! I also vaguely remember such a game and I also liked it a lot. There was also a kind of Billiard game. Not sure if that's the game you're talking about. It was in black/white and had discs with various patterns and smooth accelerating movements of the discs. Inded, a cool game!

Posted By

Luca
on 2004-05-23
11:56:24

Hannes of Synergy! Honoured to meet ya here!
Probably you're searching for THIS game.

Posted By

Lavina
on 2004-05-24
03:18:32

http://plus4world.com/sd.php?pid=11076

I think this is it.... wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024