Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-12-13
 Another Commodore 232 found

Another Commodore 232 shown up here in Holland: Click here to see the advertisement. Unfortunately there are no pictures, but see how far it goes with the price...

At the time of writing it is 650 euros which the seller claims to be too low :-) Interesting that first he asks whether how many copies were actually produced and in the end he states that there were only 10 units made in the factory.

Posted By

Fertje
on 2003-12-15
 Re: Another Commodore 232 found

He altered the text last week. before that he obviously didn't know what he was selling.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-12-15

Yes, I suspected this to had happened happy Still... too bad somebody informed him about the actual value wink This is thus at least the 4th prototype known to be in existence. Would be nice to know it's serial number...

Posted By

Fertje
on 2003-12-15

Why don't you ask him. I suppose it's easier to mail him now than tracking the possible new owner. Anyway, my first bid on this machine (25 euro's) happened to be the first bid, but didn't do the job wink my last bid was 250 euro. I just can't afford more...

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-12-15

Of course I will ask! wink I have been having some bad experiences recently though with people selling vintage hardware (I mean: they refuse to reply). I don't think this machine deserves too much money though even if it's rare, it's just a ripped down plus/4 in every aspect with no interesting or unknown features.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024