Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

PARALAX
on 2000-11-06
 Absolutely Incredible

I'm absolutely fascinated of this page. i've never seen a page with this amount of grandious amount of games, pictures, covers and someting else...

Also here I found the games Summer / Winter-Events which I've searched for several years, because my Original on +4 is protected.

I think, that you have nearly all games that was official selled.

Go ahead!!!

THE PLUS4 LIVES FOR EVER!!!

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-11-06
 I'm please you like what you see.

A big thanks goes Luca Carrafiello for Summer/Winter Events, and not forgetting Udo Gertz

I was way happy to see Summer Events once again when Luca sent it in!

regards,

Posted By

PARALAX
on 2003-07-11
 Re: Absolutely Incredible

This thread I've posted may months ago is still alive.happy

Yes, the Udo Games Olympic Games simply was the best...unfurtunately I've never met him personally although I'm also from germany.:D

But I also love most of the "199 Range" games from Mastertronic (Fingers Malone and Xargon Wars was my Favorities).

Greetings from Cologne from a very big Plus/4 Fan and especially to the designer of this page and YAPE, the greatest Plus/4 Emulator ever made.wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-07-11

We're glad that you like the site. I like it too happy It's a growing, living place that connects many people with one common interest: The Plus/4 and it's brothers... I can't help but echo your words:

Keep The Plus/4 Alive! happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2003-07-11

Aaaahhh, it's really satisfying to hear excited words about the black box!
I hope you'll STEAL everything from rulez.org, in order to watch all the demos and games!
Burn in passion forever, Plus/4! :D

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024