Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-09-21
 Fantastic Four revisited

A while back we had difficulty tracking down a working copy of this text adventure. Check this new C64 games database site:

http://www.gb64.com/game.php?id=6121&d=18&h=0

They have a version of Fantastic Four that works on the plus/4 as well, without any further hacking!! Type
LOAD"SAGA.OBJ",8,1 and once loaded go MONITOR and type G1300.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-09-21
 Re: Fantastic Four revisited

Ooops, I messed up the link above a little but it still works at least... Anyway I checked it and it's version K 172, the one we found elsewhere on the net with the corrupted plus/4 data was J 168.

I guess we could just link them to the database and add the D64 to the archives, couldn't we? happy

Posted By

Ulysses777
on 2003-09-21

An easier way to load and run it is SHIFT + RUN/STOP happy

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-09-21

I have a working K version, stil waiting on Marvel to approve the downloads for the Questprobe games. Last I heard from them, they had to run it past the lawyers and maybe get their own release from Scott Adams.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-09-21

And as Ulysses said, the proper working version will boot itself with Shift-Run/Stop.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-09-22

Good find. I guess now everyone has a working K version. There's no point adding the links to the record, if anyone searches for the game they will find it here anyway.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-09-22

Erm, why not add? I even want screenshots! happy Ok, if you have to pick their site as download site for making a link, than it's probably better to show the link to GB64 only on its page.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024