Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mike
on 2000-09-23
 plus4.net

Hay all...

I just found out that i can have extra domains of of this (like minus4.plus4.net etc...)

I know most of you guys have sites from emuviews.com or emucamp etc.. but does anyone want a link from

?????.plus4.net?

This doesn't mean you have to move your site, or change anything... its just another way of getting to your site. I'd kind of like to get all the emulators with this, since its a fairly easy way to find them.. but I didn't want to do it without asking...

But it goes for all plus4 sites.. Im not sure if theres any kind of limit yet... I've tried over 10 and that was fine... but there may be an upper limit.. but since its there... I may as well use it.

Im working on getting email as well, since I fairly sure email@plus4.net should be possible too...

Please let me know what ya all think...

Posted By

mike
on 2000-09-24
 WEB forwarding all working!!!

Good news! It all works... just takes a little while for the changes to go through...

But minus4.plus4.net seems to work now... so it looks like its all go!!!!

Now, I'll look at getting the mail set up!

Posted By

Mike
on 2000-09-23
 Still working on it...

The doc's on my web admin tool, definatly says I can do it... but Im still trying to get it to work..

Once I do, as long as you publicise(sp?) his site, Im not sure what harm it would do him...

Im looking at it more as a cooler "web-ring"

Posted By

Gaia
on 2000-09-23
 Great!!!!!!!

This is excellent!!!

For my emulator, Yape, I would be happy with both the subdomain and the email

The only worry is what JoseQ (my host at Emuviews) would think about this. It would not harm his interests IMHO, but still... I'll ask him about it first!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024